Sunday, April 4, 2010

text in 3d World

Hello everyone, is there a way to display text into the 3d world and make it fallow a 3d model?

text in 3d World

you can bring it in as 3d text from your 3d program already linked or change 2d text in director to 3d and link it

text in 3d World

the problem is that I need this text to be dynamically created on the 3d world after the lingo code parses a xml file.

I think there is an example + source in this link (see tooltip example):

http://www.cleoag.ru/labs/shockwave/

guy

I found a way to work arround it, I created all the letters that I wanted to uses, a to z, and numbers 0 to 9, then every time i need to write something on a model I clone the letters that I need, change the position and add them as a child of the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment