Sunday, April 4, 2010

InDesign CS4 6.0.3 (Mac) hangs when...

Just upgraded to CS4, and Snow Leopard (but the problem was in ordinary Leopard too). When I right click an anchored photo within a table to ''open original''or whatever, INDD hangs.

Right clicking works OK for non-anchored images.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

InDesign CS4 6.0.3 (Mac) hangs when...

It seems like you have the same kind of problem as me

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/484107?tstart=0

I don't think that anyone knows how to fix it. I'm not holding my breath.

InDesign CS4 6.0.3 (Mac) hangs when...

Thanks for replying. All my images are .psd. I don't have a problem with images in Illustrator (graphs and logos) but they are not anchored. I'll check out a unanchored .psd link.

If that does not work, I may try a clean instal of Snow Leopard, though I'd prefer not to. Do not have the time today. I have problems with Acrobat 9 crashing when closing, so a clean instal may be the unfortunate solution.

Have you tried a clean instal yet?

I am using a MacBook Pro 17in 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM.

Forgot to mention:

I am using a MacBook Pro 17in 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM.

I havn't tried a clean install yet.

It seems we have the same problem but with different things, as I can work with .psd as anchored pics, but not .eps

I also had a problem with 'Edit with' if I roll over this option in the contextual menus then InDesign freezes and I have to force quit.

Might have to clean install.

Sorry I can't be more help

No comments:

Post a Comment