Friday, April 2, 2010

Another Ctrl+E Question

Hi all. I've seen that others are experiencing this problem and i've read the solutions but still i cant get this working.

I've incorperated in-context editing into my clients page and it was working perfectly for a few hours. Then i went to edit the site again: after login the edit bar appears for a split second and then disappears.

After looking through some of the questions on this site i checked the default page on the administration panel. I added Index.html to index.html (so it read index.html Index.html) and everything worked perfectly again. For a few hours. Then i deleted the Index.html from the default page box. Again success but only temporary.

Anyone know a solution? the site is at www.candoformwork.com.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ger

Another Ctrl+E Question

Hello,

Please send me an invite to your site (to fcarlig AT adobe.com) so I can login with my Adobe ID and try to investigate the problem.

Thank you,

Florin

Another Ctrl+E Question

Thanks Florin. I sent you an invite. I was investigating. I transferred my

site from godaddy over to ipower and it worked perfectly. I think its

something to do with the host directory. Its back on godaddy now and so is

the problem.

Thank you so much for your help.

Ger

Hello,

Can you please send the invitation again; the old one expired in the meantime?

Also, we will need your FTP connection details in order to investigate the issue faster. Please send them (FTP server name, username, password, Host Directory) to incontexteditingfeedback@adobe.com, together with a reference to this forum thread.

Thank you,

Florin

No comments:

Post a Comment