Sunday, April 4, 2010

Can't install mxp no 2. for browserlab...

Hi,

I've got a test account with BrowserLab and also updated my Extention Manager to 2.1.?I can install the first mxp file no problem but the second one won't install and comes up with the error below.?Can anyone give me any idea how to fix it??I'm using a macbook pro and am on Snow Leopard.

Thanks

Wheelz

Can't install mxp no 2. for browserlab...

Hello Wheelz,

Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately I don't have a solution for you, but our engineering team is aware of and working on this issue in Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard).

The Known Issues section of the BrowserLab FAQ recommends against installing the BrowserLab extensions for Dreamweaver in Snow Leopard:

''The BrowserLab extensions for Dreamweaver have not been fully tested on prerelease builds of Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). We don't at this time recommend installing the BrowserLab extensions into Dreamweaver CS4 on OS X 10.6.''

I'll update this thread with more information when it comes available.

Best regards,

Corey

Can't install mxp no 2. for browserlab...

Thanks for keeping us updated on this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment