Friday, April 2, 2010

Is there a way to open a several paged...

hi, was just wondering if anyone knew how to access the rest of a documents pages from a PDF with out having to open each page separatly?when in illustrator? as whenever I try to open it I can only get to each page individually

Is there a way to open a several paged...

See attached a script that does that, but you need to have CS4, because it converts pdf pages into artboards,This script is from someone I can't remember now, thannks to him for sharing.

Is there a way to open a several paged...

Mario,

This script sounds great, and is exactly what I need. I'd appreciate if you would explain how to install and use the script. Does it work with both Mac and PC?

Sure, just download and unzip the file, store it on the desktop or where ever you want, this is a drog and drop script so, just do that with the file you want to convert and that's it..

I tested this in a Mac but not in a PC, give it?atry and tell me.

enjoy

Mario,

Works like a charm on Mac, but is not compatible with PC. Do you know of a similar script for PC?

No comments:

Post a Comment