Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where is the Scene indicator above the...

Greeting Flash Users,

The Scene ''bar'' (don't know official name), which is supposed to be directly above the Stage, does not appear on my version of CS4 Pro.?It's visible on the computers at school, but it doesn't appear on my screen on my Mac.?How do I make it appear??A search in the preferences yielded nothing.?No tabs or little things to click around the stage area, either.

This is not to be confused with the Scene palette from the top pulldown menu.?NOT windows %26gt; other panels %26gt; scene.

Thanks a million!

Where is the Scene indicator above the...

Can you take a screenshot?

Where is the Scene indicator above the...

How do I take a screenshot?

Here is my screen shot - literally.?I took it with my camera and added the comment in Ps.

Hope this helps.

That's called the ''edit bar''. You can get it back with Window %26gt; Toolbars %26gt; Edit Bar.

Thanks, jdehaan.?You solved the mystery. You're my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment