Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Get position

Hi!

I'm trying to search a spesific word in a PDF, and then return the coordinate position of that word. My application is written in C#, and I have never included Acrobat Scripting in my apps before, so I'm new to all this.

The reason why i want to extract the position is that i want to insert at picture at this spesific location. (The location of this word will be random)

Any hints to get me started would be appreciated.

-Aage

Get position

For info about C# you should ask in the Acrobat SDK forum.

However, you should know that this can be achieved with a straight script. No need for an external application.

Get position

Ok, I will post at the SDK forum. The reason why I want to wrap this into my C# app is because it should be an option among several features in my app.

No comments:

Post a Comment