Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photoshop says download movies

I am interested in movies with Photoshop. $50.00 yearly and can't download movies and would love to see a larger version of the slide show html that can be placed on web pages and sites. Flickr has something free and $25.00 a year if you want movies and Pro. Come on Adobe lets get with the program. Every slide show even advertises free Photoshop and I pay and can't get a version that will play movies or sound? I'm 54 years old and unemployed you have people out there stealing free keys and I just can't what get what I need? I have paid Adobe for every product I own. I'm to old to learn and pay for training. I have a son that can do about anything but I'm doing the best I can with CS4, Flash, CT, DW and FC. Jetasia

http://appliancepartsseabreeze.com/Appliancepartsseabreeze/TMP4y0c4p8crk.html

Photoshop says download movies

jetasia, I don't really understand your question.?Can you please tell me what it is you are trying to do?

Regards, Guy

Photoshop says download movies

Guy, That's strange you don't seem to understand. It works now after months of trying and suddenly you must have turned it own. Sorry about the complaint. I have been into this CS4 so many hours trying to keep up with all the younger generation, I almost gave up. You knew something I didn't and now it works. I have been really tired learning on my own. Thanks, John T

SEA BREEZE ?SEA BREEZE TIP's

YING ANGEL's DREAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment